I have organized our in-depth study material around the two great commandments: “You shall love the Lord your God with all your , and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength,” and “You shall love your neighbor as yourself” (Mark 12:30-31). This provides a balance between your head and your heart, between doing and being. Watch for this area to grow.
NOTE: Blue links provide for on-line reading. Orange links help you make a purchase, usually at a great discount.
- Love God with your heart: Devotion
- DeeperThinking – Steve Singleton’s short devotionals
- Scripture Songs (to be developed)
- Devotional authors and their classics
- Love God with your soul: Theology
- Love God with your mind:
- Love God with your strength: Involvement
- Christianity & culture (to be developed)
- Ethical issues
- Love your neighbor as yourself: Service
- Evangelism (to be developed)
- Ministry (to be developed)
- Missions (to be developed)