Here are the best resources I could find across the internet regarding the Septuagint (LXX or Greek Old Testament, including the Apocrypha). Keep returning to this page often, because I will be updating it as new resources arise.
- Intro. to the OT in Greek by H. B. Swete (2d ed., 1914)
- Septuaginta (Rahlfs-Hanhart, 2d rev. ed.) – text for online reading (Greek only) | purchase R-H, rev. ed.
- Greek text with Eng. transl. in parallel column
- Concordance to the Septuagint (Hatch & Redpath, 1906) A | B | Γ | Δ | E | Z | H | Θ | I | K | Λ | M | N | Ξ | O | Π | P | Σ | T | Y | Φ | X | Ψ | Ω – Proper names (Hatch & Redpath, 1906): A | B | Γ | Δ | E | Z | H | Θ | I | K | Λ | M | N | Ξ | O | Π | P | Σ | T | Y | Φ | X | Ψ | Ω |
- List of LXX manuscripts (based on Swete’s Intro.)
- Modern Eng. transl. of LXX
- Eng. transl. of LXX by L. C. L. Brenton, 1851
- Comparison of Brenton’s transl. with Masoretic Text (KJV) verse by verse
- Purchase: Invitation to the Septuagint by Karen H. Jobes & Moisés Silva | Scholarly ed. | Greek/Eng. (in par. col.)